Modified Services in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Community Connection Zoom meetings occurring weekly to talk about the challenges and anxieties of pandemic living.
- All counseling services are being offered remotely through either telephonic or Zoom telehealth, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
- Our Intake Portal is accessible 24/7 for new clients interested in JFCS counseling services.
JFCS Mental Health and Counseling program offers compassionate, trauma-informed services to individuals, couples and families facing life’s challenges. Our priority is to provide support based on trust, empathy and understanding to ensure that our clients feel safe, empowered and able to make progress towards their goals. With a person-centered, trauma-informed focus on the value of each individual’s unique identity and life experience, we deliver support to those who need it most.
Our Counseling team and program:
- Includes licensed and Master level Providers
- Provides culturally competent, confidential and effective services
- Offers our clients as many treatment options as possible
- Accepts private pay, sliding scale, Medicare and secondary insurance, as well as commercial insurance according to plan provision.
For more information, contact Douglass Ruth LCSW, CCTP, our Clinical Director, at 503-226-7079, ext. 124 or by email at email@example.com.
“Loneliness is difficult to own up to. But my counselor helped me understand that all I really need is a few friends I can count on – and who can count on me.”