PUZZLE & CRAFT DRIVE FOR DISABILITITY SERVICES CLIENTS
We are looking for puzzles, crafts, and hand-made cards to gift to our disability services clients. As social and community engagement activities lessened due to the pandemic, these individuals can be experiencing isolation. By gifting them creative activities they will be reminded that the community is thinking of them and sending joy.
So do some spring cleaning and pass along those pandemic-puzzle-purchases and art supplies to share with the next member of the community.
COVID-Safe Drop of locations are:
Neveh Shalom 24/7 (Outside the front doors)
2900 SW Peaceful Lane
Portland, OR 97239
Mittleman JCC Portland
Outside the main MJCC doors
6651 SE capitol HWY
These are the items we are looking to collect, new or gently used:
- Jigsaw puzzles 200-1000 pieces
- 3D puzzles
- Activity books: Word searches; mazes; etc.
- Crafts and kits, such as: modeling clay; paper-crafts; water colors; paint-by-number; beading; adult coloring books; drawing materials
- Hand-held video games
Guidelines for hand-made cards:
- Please use simple language
- Write in larger, non-cursive lettering
- Some cards can just have drawings or even stickers without any message. Texture crafted into the card would be a nice touch too 🙂
Thank you in advance for your donation that will bring a big smile to someone’s face!
Please contact Sammy Monk, our Volunteer Coordinator, at friendlycallers@jfcs-portland.